I GENERAL INFORMATION
II YOUR RIGHT
IV ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
VI USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
VII FACEBOOK, CUSTOM AUDIENCES AND FACEBOOK MARKETING SERVICES
VIII INTEGRATION OF YOUTUBE-VIDEOS
IX INTEGRATION OF GOOGLE MAPS
X USE OF GOOGLE FONTS
XI USE OF GOOGLE RECAPTCHA
XII USE OF GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
XIII ONLINE PRESENCE IN SOCIAL MEDIA
XIV PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA IN THE CONTEXT OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING / PROFILING
I. General Information
(1) In the following we provide information in accordance with Art. 13 DSGVO about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is
(see also our imprint).
You can reach our data protection officer at:
Bugl & Kollegen Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit mbH
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer required or restrict processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
II. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you
- right of access
- right of rectification or cancellation
- right to limit processing
- right to object to processing
- right of data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
You will find the competent supervisory authority for data protection issues under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Anschriften/Laender/Laender-node.html.
(1) The hosting services we use are used to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, e-mail dispatch, security services as well as technical maintenance services which we use for the purpose of operating this online offer.
(2) In doing so, we or our hosting provider process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors of this online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO (conclusion of contract processing agreement).
IV. Accessing the Website
(1) When using the Website for purely informational purposes, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- the amount of data transferred in each case
- website from which the request originated
- browser operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
We collect and store this data due to our legitimate interest for a limited period of time in order to initiate a derivation to personal data in case of unauthorized access or attempted access to local servers (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the party that sets the cookie (in this case us). They serve to make the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and effective.
(2) We distinguish two categories of cookies: (a) essential cookies, without which the functionality of our website would be limited and (b) optional cookies for website analysis and marketing purposes (performance and marketing cookies)
The use of optional cookies is based on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO).
You can find more information on the cookies used and the storage period in our cookie banner under "Learn more about cookies".
VI. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server within the EU and stored there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the internet.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp". This enables IP addresses to be further processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you contains a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is therefore deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
General information on data protection: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de#infocollect(7)
This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
VII. Facebook, Custom Audiences and Facebook Marketing Services
(1) Within our online offering, the so-called "Facebook pixel" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Meta Platforms Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are resident in the EU, Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), is used for the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offering.
(2) On the one hand, the Facebook pixel enables Facebook to determine the visitors of our online offer as a target group for the display of ads (so-called "Facebook ads"). Accordingly, we use the Facebook Pixel to display the Facebook Ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our online offering or who exhibit certain characteristics (e.g. interests in certain topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Facebook (so-called "custom audiences"). With the help of the Facebook pixel, we also want to ensure that our Facebook Ads correspond to the potential interest of users and do not appear to be annoying. The Facebook pixel also enables us to track the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users are redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad (so-called "conversion").
(3) The Facebook pixel is integrated after your consent by Facebook and can store a so-called cookie, i.e. a small file on your device. If you then log in to Facebook or visit Facebook while logged in, the visit to our online offer will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous to us, so we cannot draw conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and can be used by Facebook as well as for our own market research and advertising purposes. If we transfer data to Facebook for comparison purposes as part of the pixel process, this data is encrypted locally on the browser and only then sent to Facebook via a secure https connection. This is done solely for the purpose of comparing the data with the data similarly encrypted by Facebook. The legal basis for the use of Facebook pixels is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(4) The processing of data by Facebook is carried out within the framework of Facebook's Data Usage Policy. Accordingly, general information on the display of Facebook ads, in the Facebook Data Usage Policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. Specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and its functionality can be found in the Facebook help area: https://www.
VIII. integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you give your consent and play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under IV of this declaration is transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile on YouTube, you have to log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of providing need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
IX. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably. These are integrated in the "extended data protection mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to Google if you do not retrieve the maps. Only when you give your consent and retrieve the maps will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under IV of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you have to log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide need-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right. The legal basis for the use of Google Maps is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Information of the third party provider: Google EMEA ltd..
X. Use of Google Fonts
(1) In our internet presence we use Google Fonts to display external fonts.
(2) In order to enable the display of certain fonts on our website, a connection to a Google server is established when our website is called up. The legal basis for the use of Google fonts is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(3) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
(4) Through the connection to Google established when you access our website, Google can determine the website from which your request was sent and the IP address to which the font is to be sent. Google offers further information at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de, in particular on the possibilities of preventing the use of data.
XI. Use of Google reCAPTCHA
(1) The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether the data input on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is done by a human being or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For analysis purposes, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. The data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(2) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
XII. Use of Google Tag Manager
(1) We use the Google Tag Manager on our website.
(2) The Google Tag Manager enables us to integrate different codes and services on our website in an orderly and simplified way. The Google Tag Manager implements the tags or "triggers" the integrated tags. When triggering a tag, Google may process information (including personal data) and process it.
In particular, the following personal data is processed by the Google Tag Manager:
Online identifiers (including cookie identifiers)
(3) In addition, you can find more detailed information about the Google Tag Manager on the websites https://www.google.de/tagmanager/use-policy.html and https://www.google.com/intlde/policies/privacy/index.html under the section "Data we receive as a result of your use of our services".
(4) Furthermore, we have concluded an agreement with Google for the use of the Google Tag Manager for order processing. Google processes the data on our behalf to trigger the deposited tags and to display the services on our website. Google may transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. The legal basis for the use of Google Tag Manager is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(5) If you have deactivated individual tracking services (e.g. by rejecting a cookie), the deactivation will remain in effect for all tracking tags concerned which are integrated by the Google Tag Manager.
(6) By integrating the Google Tag Manager, we pursue the purpose of being able to integrate various services in a simplified and clear manner. Furthermore, the integration of the Google Tag Manager optimizes the loading times of the different services.
(8) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
XIII. Online Presence in Social Media
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to inform the users active there about our services and, if interested, to communicate directly via the platforms. We are currently represented in the following networks:
All of our social media channels can only be accessed by visitors to the website via an external link. We do not use any plug-ins or other interfaces on our website that offer the respective networks for embedding the offers on websites.
We have no influence on the data collection and its further use by the social networks. For example, we have no knowledge of the extent to which, where and for how long the data is stored, the extent to which the networks comply with existing deletion obligations, what evaluations and links are made with the data and to whom the data is passed on. We therefore expressly draw attention to the fact that user data (e.g. personal information, IP address) is stored and used for business purposes by the operators of the networks in accordance with their data usage guidelines.
We process the data of users in the social media presences insofar as they contact and communicate with us via comments or direct messages.
The legal basis for the processing of user data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b and f DSGVO.
No functions or contents of the Xing service offered by New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany, are integrated within
our online offer. The Xing channels are only accessible via an external link.
If the visitors of our website are members of the Xing platform, Xing can assign the call of the social media channel to the user's profile there if the user visits the Xing profile while logged in.
No functions or contents of the LinkedIn service offered by LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland, are integrated within
our online offer. The LinkedIn channels are only accessible via an external link.
If the visitors of our website are members of the LinkedIn platform, LinkedIn can assign the call of the social media channel to the user's profile there, if the user visits the LinkedIn profile while logged in.
You can access the social media network Facebook via external links on our website. All functions in the social media network are offered by Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. The Facebook channels are only accessible via an external link.
If you are logged into Facebook with your own profile and access our social media channel, Facebook can associate your visit with your logged in profile. If you do not want your account to be associated with your IP address, please log out of your Facebook account before using our website.
XIV. Processing of your data in the context of automated decision making / profiling
(1) You have the fundamental right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar way. In particular, these decisions must not regularly be based on special categories of personal data in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 1 DSGVO. We do not use corresponding decision-making processes within the framework of our website and the associated data processing.